To offer you the most for your insurance dollar, Erie Insurance offers a variety of discounts on private passenger auto insurance policies, including:
- Multi-Car discount
- Age 55 or over discount
- Passive restraints discount
- Anti-theft devices discount
- Anti-lock brakes discount
- Multi-policy discount
Sometimes bad things happen to good drivers. To address this The ERIE offers:
- First Accident Forgiveness Plan - ERIE will not surcharge an auto policy written through our preferred plan in the event of a first "at-fault" accident (a waiting period may apply in certain states).
Long-term customers are rewarded with:
- Feature 15 – After a Policyholder's auto policy has been in force for 15 years, ERIE will never surcharge for an at-fault accident again.
Conscientious, claims-free drivers also receive:
- Safe Driver Discount – An additional discount for new Policyholders who are claims- and violation-free for the past three to five years (varies by state).
- Pioneer Experience Rating Credit (PERC) – An additional discount for long-term, claims-free driving experience.
Young drivers may qualify for:
- Youthful Driver Discount – Unmarried drivers between the ages of 15 and 20 who reside with their parents and have a good claims history are eligible for additional savings with ERIE.
If you travel less, you could save more with: Reduced Usage – Save on vehicles that will not be driven for 90 consecutive days or more.
- College Student Discount – Save when your full-time student moves away and leaves his or her vehicle at home.
Get the most out of life:
- Save on your private passenger auto insurance when you have a qualifying Erie Family Life policy (not available in N.Y.).
Pay now. Save Now:
- Ask us how to take advantage of ERIE’s payment plan discount on your private passenger auto policy.